Our website address is: https://www.gluppa.it.
GLUPPA® is a Registered Trademark of PopUp Studio - Via Volta 25, Osimo (AN).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
During the payment process in our shop we collect information about you.
What we collect and save
While you visit the shop, we track:
- The products you have viewed: We will use this information to, for example, show you the products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: We will use this information to estimate taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter it to, for example, estimate the shipment before you place your order and to send you what you have purchased.
When you make a purchase from us, we invite you to provide information such as name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number and VAT number in case you want an invoice, and optional account information. , such as username and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Sending account and order information
- Response to your inquiries, including complaints and refunds
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Setting up your account for our shop
- Compliance with all legal obligations on us, such as the calculation of taxes
- Improvement of our store offers
- Sending marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and telephone number: this data will then be used to populate the cashier in your future orders.
People on our team who have access
Pop up Studio members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both administrators and shop managers can access:
- Order information such as purchased item, purchase date and shipping location e
- Customer information such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide store and ordering services, for example:
Packlink.pro: for shipments we use the services of Packlink Shipping SL. During the processing of the order, some data is transferred to Packlink.pro, including the information necessary to ship the Gluppa, such as the billing or shipping address if different from the billing one, and the telephone number.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
How long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except their username which they cannot change). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
We generally keep your information as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collect and use the data and as long as we are legally required to continue to keep it. For example, in the shop we store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting reasons. This information includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
What rights do you have on your data
If you have an account on this site, or have placed orders, you can request to receive a file exported from the site with the personal data we have about you, including the data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all personal data concerning you. This does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.